Thursday, March 17, 2016

Showcase: Elysian - Charming Lingerie Gachas

Good morning Lovelies! Happy St Patrick's Day! 
I have a lingerie set here from .Elysian. that is all decked out in green stuff for St Patrick's Day! The lingerie set itself is pretty cute and then there are 6 different designs in the gacha, so that's pretty sweet!  Everything fits nicely with very few adjustments. There is another gacha as well that come with extra garters and even the little spanker/paddle I'm showing here. Why don't you take your hunny over to the store and tell him that you'll play with him tonight if he buys you gachas!
Do you have any plans for St Pattys day? I know most people have corned beef and cabbage, but I live by myself so for me its just another day for dinner. I know people in college sometimes use it as an excuse to go drinking. And, hey if that's your thing, have fun! Do any of you really celebrate it because your Irish? I'm a little Irish but  never really learned too much about it. Let me know in the comments if and why you do or don't celebrate St Patricks Day.
And in the meantime, check out these gachas from .Elysian. Everyone loves a gacha!
XOXO


Get The Look:

Hair: [elikatira] - Thrive
Lingerie: .Elysian. - Charming Lingerie - Blanca
Spanker: .Elysian. - Unlucky Gacha - Shamrock Spanker

Extras:

Pose: double take - pardon me

No comments:

Post a Comment