Tuesday, March 22, 2016

All The Things That I Need (LOTD 3/22/16)

Good Morning Lovelies!
Spring! It's here! Yesterday there was snow on the ground and now its gone! At least where I live. Even the schools had snow days but by one o clock it was all melted. Soon you'll get to see all kinds of creatures coming out of their dens and winter hiding places with their cute little babies! I'm excited! Are you?
Because with cute little spring babies also comes adorable new breezy clothes! YAY! Light colors, light fabrics, pastels... OH! And rain, rain will come too and thunderstorms! I used to be terrified of thunderstorms. When I was a kid, I was in my bedroom which had bay windows. The curtains were all drawn and there was a thunderstorm and then BAM! Lightning stuck right between my house and the next door neighbors. Everything went white and I nearly cried! I may have screamed. It was so scary! I believe it was that year my mother got so tired of me being scared that when the school announced a science fair, she made me do my project on thunderstorms. It was actually really cool, we even made a little box that had lightning made from a camera flash. For some reason, someone who did a project on potatoes won... Because it wasn't rigged at all... The next science fair was at a new school, my friend and I did clouds. It was literally a piece of cardboard painted blue with cotton balls pulled apart to look like different clouds and somehow we won that! But anywaaaaaaaaaaays! I got way off track there!
So! Spring! Clothes! Spring clothes! Like my dress! This is another from =Zenith= and you know how I love love love =Zenith=! I can't remember if this was a gacha but it was from last spring. It is probably back in their store now. This adorable little bunny that I'm holding is another item from another of my favorite stores: Sweet Thing. I'm glad to say that they have been doing quite a lot of events lately. This bunny was from kustom9. All the little bunnies on the ground are from collabor88 and are made from in my opinion the best animal maker out there which is +Half-Deer+. I know its a little hard to see my hair but it is from this months gacha round and its is sooo cute! ~Tableau Vivant~ is the maker and its got two little pigtail sort of buns and awwww!
Also, finally another new thing that I am absolutely incredibly in love with is my new head and skin! Its the .: fiore :. Precious head with the Doll Applier that is at the Skin Fair and I LOVE it! I want to wear it all the time!
Now that I have written a book, lets get to the credits!
XOXO

 
 
Get The Look:
Head: .: fiore :. - Precious
Skin: .: fiore :. -Doll - SPF 10
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ - Myu Hair - Browns
Dress: =Zenith= - Summer Lace Dress (Rose)
Head Band: Astralia - Happy Easter Nest (blue)
Bunny: Sweet Thing & darkendStare - Floppy Bunnies - Shiba

Extras:
Pose: Verocity - Poppy- 3
Bunnies: +Half-Deer+
Tree: Hayabusa Design - Sakura
Flowers: [ Organica ] - Field of Flowers - White
Fence: LAQ Decor - Picket Fence - (White)
Sim: Home

"Can I get to your soul?
Can you get to my thoughts?
Can you promise we won't let go?
All the things that I need.
All the things that you need.
You can make it feel so real."
-Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina, Stereo Love

No comments:

Post a Comment