Monday, March 21, 2016

Broken Trust And Broken Hearts (LOTD 3/21/16)

Good Morning Lovelies! Can you believe I woke up to a snow covered house, road, street, even town?! Maybe even state?! Craziness! Anyways, how was your weekend! I had a really good day on Saturday and then spent Sunday with my friends so I have to say it was pretty good. 
Your probably thinking uh, you feel good? Because your title says other wise! And yes, I feel good. For me the titles are with songs that I can feel a certain level of connection with or just lines in a song that really resonate with me at that moment. I believe I would not be here today if it wasn't for music. I really do. Music is every thing to me. It gets me through the hardest times and when I had absolutely no one I still had music. I cant sing or dance but I love to do it anyways and I think everyone should! It really makes you feel great! Just try it! Move around, wiggle a little and sing your heart out!
Music IS magic.
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Voguish Vixen
Bodice: .::Dead Dollz::. - Marla - blue

Extras:

Pose: oOo Studio Poses - ballerina_three
Sim: My Home

"Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible

Falling out of love is hard
Falling for betrayal is worse
Broken trust and broken hearts
I know, I know"
-Shontelle, Impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment