Friday, March 18, 2016

Showcase: Flippant - Ali Burlesque

Good Morning Lovelies!
One of my favorite movies is Burlesque - it is sexy and sassy and sweet too. All of those elements make that movie shine. And I feel like all those elements went into this dress from Flippant! This little number is exclusively at the Ross Exclusive Event where the theme this round is Cinema.
I know a couple of people who do actual burlesque in SL and this would work great on their show. It is one hundred percent mesh and comes in a whole outfit which includes the corset (obviously) in standard mesh sizes XS- XL, panties in standard mesh sizes XS- L, a fitted mesh size, and a slink physique size, Slink High Heels,  a choker, and eyelashes that are of course modifiable so you can move them. One of the reasons I love Flippant is because they always come out with awesome outfits. If I don't know what to wear one day, its okay because I have a whole outfit set up!
Just putting this corset on made me feel beautiful. But once I stepped on to this sim, I felt like I was in a dream. It is so beautiful and surreal and just... awesome! If your in to taking pictures, you have to check it out. Its called Luanes World.
Don't forget this outfit is from Flippant and is only at the Ross Exclusive Event!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: [elikatira] - caramel - blonde 02
Corset: Flippant - Ali Burlesque Corset
Panties: Flippant - Ali Burlesque Panty
Choker: Flippant - Ali Burlesque Choker
Shoes: Flippant - Ali Burlesque Shoes - Slink

Extras:

Pose: oOo Studio - ballerina_five
Bulbs: 8f8 - Dreamers Box - Dandelion Lights
Flowers: {anc} - fish shop daughters - lotus: white
Unicorn: +Half-Deer+ - Unicorn Story  - lazy
Staircase: {anc} NO LIMITS. - stairs for sunlight


"Living without you
Living alone
This empty house seems so cold
Wanting to hold you
Wanting you near
How much I wanted you home
But now that you've come back
Turned night into day
I need you to stay"
-Journey, Open Arms

No comments:

Post a Comment