Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Just Don't Let Me Disappear (LOTD 3/30/16)

Good Morning Lovelies!
I was feeling a little 70s in my outfit choice this morning which is interesting as I'm not much of a 70s fan myself. But... we aim to please! I got these jeans a while ago a fameshed and I could just never get them to fit. Ive had this problem before and I don't understand it. If you have any types of hips in SL, you know what I'm talking about! The pants just cut right into your hips. What the heck is up with that SL? People have hips... fix your standard mesh! Its not even like I have massive hips either! I got a little tiny butt and just a little bit of hip to look nice. 
Ugh! rant over!
I kinda forget where I was going with that. OH! YES! The pants! So, these pants still have that problem, but as they fit the theme I was going for so well I just said eff it. You can see a tiny tiny clip because I don't photoshop, but that's normal...for these pants.
Remember how yesterday I told you guys that sometimes Apple May has items for 25L? Well these tops were from one of those mini sales last summer. I love them!
My hair though... now this is new! This is the Daenerys Targaryen style from rezology. Its called Mhysa and of course when you hear that name your mind goes to the creepy as heck scene where shes in front of a crowd. They all start hissing and your like what the heck is going on here?! But then they all start cheering "Mhysa! Mhysa! Mhysa!" Oh, I LOVE Game Of Thrones! And I need to start a marathon because season 6 is coming in APRIL! So like two weeks I cant hold in my excitement much longer!
I think thats what i am going to do today, soI will see you Lovelies tomorrow!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Mhysa
Head: .: fiore :. - Precious
Skin: .: fiore :. - Doll
Shirt: Apple May Designs - Alice - Vintage White
Pants: Coquet. - Retro Fit Jeans - Indigo

Extras:

Pose: Verocity - Jordi 5
Flowers: HPMD - Sweet Garden Grass
Rainbow: HPMD - Rainbow


"Oh, got no reason, got no shame
Got no family I can blame
Just don't let me disappear
I'ma tell you everything"
- One Republic, Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment