Thursday, March 31, 2016

If You're Homesick, Give Me Your Hand And I'll Hold It (LOTD 3/31/16)

Good Morning Lovelies!
I was in an exploring mood today and went to visit some of the sims in one of SLs Home and Garden Magazines. I believe it was from the Love To Decorate Magazine, or LTD. The magazine comes out about every couple months I believe and that is how I found some of these sims. If you were wondering that is!
This sim is called Greenhill Residential Community and I believe it is based off the California Rockies landscape. Now, I'm not looking for anywhere to live, I love my home sim way too much, but this is a nice place as well. I've visited it twice already, its nicely decorated and seems very quiet if your into that sort sort of thing.
Spring is here and I am so excited for it. It means summer is around the corner which, for a lot of people means vacation! That is why I wanted to show you all a little explorer/vacationy sort of outfit.
I bought this dress and sandals last summer. They're both fitted for maitreya which is awesome! The hair is from I believe last years hair fair. WHICH reminds me... summer also means hair fair! Which also means helping Wigs For Kids and tons of free hairs too!
If you've read practically any post in my blog, you all know I love REIGN. They have the best shoes in SL in my opinion of course. But did you know they make all sorts of other accessories? My backpack is from them and its resizer is a lifesaver. My avatar is very, very small, especially compared to others out there. It is just the way I prefer to be. So things that either fit to my body or have an easy way to resize by going into edit will make me a very happy girl!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: +elua+ - Kei
Head: .: fiore :. - Precious
Skin: .: fiore :. - Doll
Backpack: REIGN. - Stash Pack
Dress: !Rebel Hope - Summer Vacation Mesh Dress - Stripe - Black
Shoes: !Rebel Hope - Laguna Mesh Sandal - Brown

Extras:

Pose: verocity - Xia 4
Tree: *alirium* - Oberon - yellow
Wheat Fields: Carlos Creations - Wheat Field Example
Barn: Jian - Down On The Ranch - Barn

 "People help the people
And if you're homesick, give me your hand and I'll hold it
People help the people
And nothing will drag you down
Oh and if I had a brain, Oh and if I had a brain
I'd be cold as a stone and rich as the fool
That turned all those good hearts away"
-Birdy, People Help The People

No comments:

Post a Comment