Friday, April 1, 2016

Showcase: Flippant - Dare To Dream Gift

Good Morning Lovelies!
You like free gifts, don't you? Who wouldn't like free gifts, right? Well, Flippant one of my favorite stores has a free gift in store only. On marketplace you'd have to shell out 129L for this amazing tattoo. So take a stroll down to the store and fetch if for free! This tattoo is amazing. It is a feather that breaks off into birds and curls around the shoulder. I do apologize if you cant see very well with the photo but I really was having a hard time because of where the tattoo is. Its one of those things where the only way you can capture its beauty is by seeing it in person or with a camera. This is one of those times I need a gif on my blog! Above the feather on the back it says Dare To Dream which I think is a good thing. Dreaming is the first step of getting somewhere right? The first step of doing what you want to do. Everything starts out as a dream.
Wondering if this tattoo will fit you? If you have a system body, maitreya body, slink, or even Belleza body, then yes. It will! There is no omega applier, so if you have some other kind of body then your out of luck, but those three are the top mesh bodies. Are there other female bodies. I'm not even sure!
Anyways, check it out. Remember it is only free in the Flippant store. Even if you don't like it, why not go anyways and take a look around?
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ - My Love
Head: .: fiore :. - Precious
Skin: .: fiore :. - Doll
Tattoo: Flippant - Dare To Dream
Tank Top: / erratic / - jessica - loose tank
Bra: / erratic / - fiona lingerie

Extras:

Bed (With Pose): Trompe Loeil - Zophia Bed - White
Light: [DDD] - Dangly Star Strings
Alarm Clock: -tres blah- - salad days - silver alarm clock
Makeup: -tres blah- - Jolie Eye Makeup
Night Stand: / erratic / - lsm - side table - ash
Couch: Trompe Loeil - Ashdon Couch





"You take the breath right out of me.
You left a hole where my heart should be.
You got to fight just to make it through,
'cause I will be the death of you."
-Breaking Benjamin, Breath

No comments:

Post a Comment