Monday, April 18, 2016

Showcase: Serendipity - delicate

Good morning Lovelies!
So, I promised you all another showcase from Serendipity and here it is.
Usually Serendipity releases these awesome poses that show your avatar definitely doing something. But lately, I've been craving a more relaxed style, something a bit more toned down and casual. Now, I never asked the creator about this, but suddenly, here are three more relaxed poses. Poses to just stand and take a picture, Which to me, is great! Sometimes I like to be funky and and do silly poses, but I also like to relax at times. This pose set is called delicate, and you can only get it at the {Pose Lover} event that opens today and lasts for two weeks. Serendipity has got a few more sets there too, so be sure to check them out.
Now, this set - the dress, shoes, bracelet, clutch and even my drink are from REIGN.s gatcha at The Epiphany. event. You all know how much I love REIGN. and I went crazy.
The dress is a rare and it doesn't change color, which I thought it did when I saw the hud. But the cool thing about it is that it is actually a hud with the different bodies in it. So if you have maitreya, like me, you click the maitreya button and the dress almost magically changes into a fitted maitreya size. Its amazing! More stores need to do things like this!
Finally, remember how I said rezology is coming out with more hair? Here is a beautiful new one for you all. Just released last night. It is called Butterfly 116 and it really does make you feel as beautiful as a butterfly in it. It's got this beautiful curl that comes cascading down and *siiiigh* its great!
Okay, I've written far more then I planned!
Don't forget to check out Serendipity at the {Pose Lover} Event!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Butterfly 116
Dress: REIGN. - SPRING SUNDRESS #1 RARE
Shoes: REIGN. - LACED THIGH HIGH GLADIATORS (MAITREYA) TAN #9
Bracelet: REIGN. - Boho Bracelet (Pink) #19
Clutch: REIGN. - Boho Pouch 3 - #27
Drink: REIGN. - Lemon Fizzer - # 22

Extras:

Pose: Serendipity - delicate (2)
Boardwalk: RageWorks - Pier_Large_Closed
Table: 8f8 - 4. Vintage Table
Chair: 8f8 - 29. Vintage Table
Umbrella: 8f8 - 3. Vintage Parasol
Sherbert: 8f8 - 28. Triple Scoop Dessert
Soft Serve: 8f8 - 24. Strawberry Swirl Dessert
Tea Cup: Apple Fall - Teacup Rose
Tea Pot: dust bunny - tea pot - color change

Serendipity - delicate - Full Set: 

"I wanna act ballerific like it's all terrific
I got a couple past due bills, I won't get specific
I got a problem with spending before I get it
We all self conscious I'm just the first to admit it
Oh when it all, it all falls down
I'm telling you oh, it all falls down
Oh when it all, it all falls down
I'm telling you oh, it all falls down"
-Kanye West (Feat. Syleena Johnson) - All Falls Down

No comments:

Post a Comment