Thursday, April 14, 2016

Showcase: Serendipity Poses - Traveler

Good Morning Lovelies! 
Another bright and lovely day! I have another showcase to show you! YAY! Serendipity Poses! Woohoo! I can never emphasize how much I love her poses. I really can't! They are so creative and look great from every angle and they don't move! She's got three sets in the Ross Event this month and I'm going to talk about one of them today. 
This one is called traveler and when I first saw it I felt like it was looking down at something curiously. I also wanted to go to the beach this morning, so I packed up my swim gear and camera of course and headed to the beach. Here I met this friendly heron! He wants to eat the fish, but I enjoy leaning over the boardwalk to look at them!
Hehehe, this is why I love poses! A simple pose can say so much! Check out Serendipity's poses at the Ross Event. Take a couple of pictures and tell me the stories you can make! 
But hurry up! The Ross Event is open today and only lasts for two weeks!

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Side Swept Feathers
Jacket: Foxes - Summer Love - Jacket
Bikini Top: Foxes - Summer Love - Bikini
Shorts: Blueberry - Jinx - Cuffed Denim Shorts - Blue
Shoes: REIGN. - JELLYSEE SANDALS - AQUA
Camera: BALACLAVA! - Snappy Camera - Brown

Extras:

Pose: Serendipity - Traveler
Heron: TLC - Heron
Boardwalk: [we're CLOSED] - walkway - long
Rocks: Skye - Beach 4
Grass: Skye - Wild Grass - Type 2 - Dry
Lighthouse: dust bunny . - . bluebell lighthouse .

Traveler Pack:




 "Down here all the fish is happy
As off through the waves they roll
The fish on the land ain't happy
They sad 'cause they in their bowl
But fish in the bowl is lucky
They in for a worser fate
One day when the boss get hungry
Guess who's gon' be on the plate"
-  Samuel E. Wright, The Little Mermaid, Under The Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment