Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Showcase: .Elysian. - Lolita Tops

Good Morning Lovelies! 
Look at that, I'm on time today! And with another showcase like I promised you all!
These are the lolita tops from .Elysian. and they are cute. However they don't come in Maitreya sizes. They do come in XXS-L standard mesh sizes, physique, hourglass, isis, freya, and venus sizes. But no maitreya. So, if you use any of those other bodies you are in luck! I am wearing it with my maitreya body because I wanted to see how it would look and its fits okaaay, but its not a perfect fit.
The designs are adorable though and I can definitely see myself wearing this to the beach or for a nice summer day out.
Tell me what you think?
For now, I think I'm going to go get some exercise in since I woke up bright and early!
XOXO

Get The Look:
Hair: rezology -
Top: .Elysian. - Lolita Top - Racoon
Shorts: Blueberry - Jinx - cuffed denim shorts
Sandals: REIGN. - Summer Lovin' Flops

Extras: 
Pose: !bang Poses - Watchers
Bridge: Bontanical - Edge Bricked Park Path, A.V. - Victorian Bridge
Lamp Post: Trompe Loeil - Valiano Lamp Post
Lilys: Hayabusa Design - Lotus Flower M!


"Stone cold, stone cold
You're dancing with her, while I'm staring at my phone
Stone cold, stone cold
I was your amber, but now she's your shade of gold"
- Demi Lovato, Stone Cold

No comments:

Post a Comment