Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Showcase: AvaGirl - Scarlett

Good morning Lovelies!
Hurray! I finally figured out how to do picture collages! No more bazillion images of the same dress in different colors. I know that was annoying! Now you can see them all in one spot. No scrolling required!
Now, the dress I am showing you today comes in so many colors as you can plainly see! This is from AvaGirl and I am so excited to show you all something from her store. Her clothes are adorable! Even if this dress isn't your cup of tea, check out her store because she has got clothes for every style. I mean it!
One of the things I love about this dress is that it is fitted for maitreya, and as you can see it is a beautiful fit. But what if you don't have maitreya? What if you have belleza, slink or a system body? No worries! The dress comes fitted for all of those, and if nothing fits still, which if it doesn't then you really need to fix your shape... but anyways, there are still fit mesh sizes! How cool is that?
This dress is also packaged in a way I love. Once you open it, you have different packages. Not in colors, but in the sizes. For example, lets take a look at the maitreya one. You would open that and there is your dress in maitreya one and maitreya two versions. I love that because all you have to open is the one that is for your body and you don't have all the other sizes clogging up your inventory!
My inventory is so messy I'm about to hire an inventory manager! If there is such a thing!
Anyways. I still am not feeling too well so I am sorry that the background is bland. But I wanted to get out at least one showcase for you all. 
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Cutting Edge
Dress: AvaGirl - Scarlett
Shoes: REIGN. - Peep Toe Pumps

Extras:

Pose: Glamrus - Blooming Spring 01
Rug: [IDEZA FURNITURES] - Mon petit bistro
Roses: A.V. - Brise' Rose Roses Bucket
Sim: Home

"Now I'm in over my head
For something I said
Completely misread, I'm better off dead
And now I can see, how fake you can be
This hypocrisy's beginning to get to me"
- Sum 41, Over My Head (Better Off Dead)

No comments:

Post a Comment