Friday, April 8, 2016

King Of Anything (LOTD 4/8/16)

Good Morning Lovelies!
I promised I would show you the shoes from Flippant's One Fine Day Outfit and here they are!
Aren't they nice?They are so versatile and you can wear them with almost any outfit which is what I love!
Taking this picture made me miss the beach so bad! I used to go every summer even though it gave me such bad sunburn. But once I became an adult I just... I don't know! I just started doing adult things and the beach was too far a drive and I was too tired and had things and work to do.
Why is it that in our society, everyone wants to grow up. But once you get there... its not what you thought and you want to go back? Adults should be able to play and explore like little kids without fear of looking silly or failing at an experiment. You know I read in a magazine one time that you should just get lost with your significant other one day. Just drive without any intention of going anywhere and just take any turns you want to and see where you wind up. Now, I'm terrified of getting lost. I really am. Whenever I'm lost my anxiety spikes up like crazy and I almost can't breath. But lately, I've been wanting to get lost with my significant other. He makes me feel so safe and warm and secure. I don't get anxiety with him at all. Last month we took the train to a doctor appointment and I am terrified of public transportation. I didn't know where we were going, which stop to take, even which train to take! But he held my hand and carried me along with him and I actually enjoyed it! I think if I was by myself I would be terribly anxious but with him I had fun!
I'm not really sure where I was going with all that! Anyways, its Friday. Go out, have a little fun. Stop being such an adult for a little bit. Go out, get lost! Seriously! I'll be back on Monday, tell me all about your adventures!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Cutting Edge
Dress: !Rebel Hope - So Beachy Mesh Dresh
Shoes: Flippant - One Fine Day Sandals (Slink)

Extras:

Pose (With Ice cream):  Label Motion - Sundae 2
Wooden Pillars: CR - Beach Piling 1
Anchor: .:revival:. - anchor

"Who cares if you disagree?
You are not me
Who made you king of anything?
So you dare tell me who to be?
Who died and made you king of anything?
Let me hold your crown, babe"
- Sara Bareilles, King Of Anything

No comments:

Post a Comment