Thursday, April 7, 2016

I Want You To Stay (LOTD 4/7/16)

Good Morning Lovelies! I know I said yesterday that I would be showing you all a close up of the shoes from Flippants outfit from yesterday, and I will but inspiration struck last night!
For those of you who don't know, I am a waitress in Second Life. That is how I get my lindens. So last night I had a table and got some money so I went on a VERY overdue shopping trip where I got these flower things and this pose and was in love! I don't usually do nudes. I rarely even show underwear on my blog, but this is artful. This wont be an everyday thing of course, I try to keep my blog PG or PG 13 but I liked this a lot and wanted to share!
Now, I believe the place I went shopping is the Dreams Event. It is a cute sim with a lot of new up and coming designers and I got quite a lot of things which I will be showing you throughout the next week, so keep looking!
Finally, my hair is a just released new hair from rezology. From the front it is gorgeous, however from the side it seems oddly flat. If your thinking about getting it, I would try a demo first.
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Side Swept Feathers
Head Flowers: *NAMINOKE* Kodemari head L and R, *NAMINOKE* Yukiyanagi head L and R
Arm Flowers: *NAMINOKE* Yukiyanagi hand L and R, *NAMINOKE* Yukiyanagi arm L and R

Extras:

Pose: Glamrus - Blooming Spring 04
Sim: Home

"Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay
Oh the reason I hold on
Oh 'cause I need this hole gone
Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving
'Cause when you never see the light, it's hard to know which one of us is caving"
-Rihanna (Feat. Mikky Ekko), Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment