Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Showcase: Flippant - One Fine Day

Good Morning Lovelies!
Yesterday I showed you an outfit from Flippant for SWANK and I'm here to show you the other one. I also decided to add in the  Spring Fling nail polishes as they match so well!
I'm not in love with this photo. I was trying to tell a story and I think that part got misconstrued but I hope the shadows aren't too dark. That's the thing with SL pictures. You can never tell how it looks after you take it. Its not always the same.
I'm not going to bore you with my story, its got parts taken from snow white and rapunzel and blah blah blah! You see, that's what this outfit made me think of. At first I thought of a fine spring walk by the beach or along a small river bed. But I've done so many pictures by water and when I came here, I was just like yep, here is where I will take it. 
This skirt is a perfect skirt for spring. Its got the beautiful, breath-taking cool blue color, perfect for those first true rays of sun, the long skirt in case you have a bad case of either winter bear legs or winter ghost legs! The shirt ties at the bottom to keep it casual and its got a nice blue flower print that perfectly matches the skirt. The included shoes are more subdued in a soft brown that actually matches pretty well. I will probably wear these tomorrow just to give you a better look at them.
Now, lets talk sizes. First of all, I am wearing slink because I got the new update and honestly I've been too lazy to change! I couldn't sleep last night! But I wore it with my maitreya body yesterday and it worked perfectly fine. The skirt and the shirt comes in a fitted size and standard mesh sizes XXS - L. The sandals come in slink and I will definitely show you them tomorrow because they are super cute!
Now the nails are sold separately and called Spring Fling. I love them. They match this outfit in particular so well and come with appliers for slink, maitreya, and belleza. They come for both hands and feet.  I will leave a little picture at the bottom, but I am also wearing them for you to see.
Once again, this is by Flippant and at SWANK starting TOMORROW! SWANK runs until the 28th and I highly recommend checking it out.
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Skylark
Head: .: fiore :. - Precious
Skin: .: fiore :. - Doll 
Shirt: Flippant - One Fine Day - Blouse
Skirt: Flippant - One Fine Day - Skirt
Sandals: Flippant - One Fine Day - Sandals (Slink)

Extras:

Pose: Verocity - Camille - 5
Green Bird Cage: {vespertine} - aviary - rare
Black Bird Cage: +Half-Deer+ - The Mad Scientists Birdcage, +Half-Deer+ - The Mad Scientists Bird [Steel Red]
Flying Dove: {anc} - NO LIMITS - flying dove
Walking Dove:  {anc} - NO LIMITS -walking dove
Bird on Window: TLC - Bluetit - Standalone
Vines: HPMD - Garden Vine02

Spring Fling Nail Appliers:





"You sang me Spanish lullabies
The sweetest sadness in your eyes
Clever trick
Well, I never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me"
- A Fine Frenzy, Almost Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment