Friday, April 15, 2016

Not All Who Wander Are Lost (LOTD 4/15/16)

Good morning Lovelies!
I wanted to do something simple today. I hope you enjoy it! 
This pose is a new one from Serendipity and I really love it! It comes out for the {Pose Lover} Event that starts on the 18th and I will be showcasing one of those packs on Monday. 
-Pixicat- always makes amazing dresses. I love all of their clothes and they fit maitreya so well, especially now that they have fitted mesh for the most popular bodies. At first I didn't really like the dress. I don't know it just showed more skin then I was used to and I don't know, it just wasn't me. But gradually it grew on me and now I love it!
Memento. is a shoe company that has recently started to grow on me as well. I've sure you've seen them popping up at events every now and then and they are just great! They are right up there with my other favorite shoe stores like REIGN. and fri.day.
Finally, I want to tell you guys about the hair. As you know, I show rezology hair quite a bit and one of the reasons is that rezology releases so much hair! Which is great for people who love variety. Now, they just got a new blogging manager, who happens to be one of my best friends and I am so happy for her! But now that they have someone to manage bloggers, the creator can start working on some new hairs. And let me tell you... she definitely is! I will probably start showing only new hairs from them for a while. We will see, but most likely! So start saving up because I'm sure there will be some awesome ones coming! Even this one which is called Turn It Up is actually so sweet looking and I love it!
Finally, this sim. I've spoken about it before but Orchard Heights is my home. I love them! The people are so sweet and kind and the scenery is amazing! I really couldn't ever think of a better place to live on SL. I'm surrounded by my friends and family and am so happy! 
If you are reading this and have a few very special SL friends and family, reach out to them and tell you how much you love them, because you never know when someone needs to hear it!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Turn It Up
Dress: -Pixicat- - Karma Dress nr2 - Pink (maitreya)
Shoes: Momento. - ballet flats gacha - light pink

Extras:

Pose: Serendipity - delicate - 1
Path: Bontanical - Edged Brick Path
Rock: Heart - Wildwood Mossy Rocks
Ground Ivy: =EliBaby= - Ivy 2
Trees: Hayabusa Design - Tree Model 25, Skye - Enchanted Woods V2-5 (half)
Street Lamp: N4RS - Vondel Street Light - Rusted

"Find me where the wild things are
We'll be alright, don't mind us, yeah
Find me where the wild things are
We'll be just fine, don't mind us, yeah
Find me where the wild things are"
- Alessia Cara, Wild Things

No comments:

Post a Comment