Monday, April 4, 2016

And You Let Her Go (LOTD 4/4/16)

Good Morning Lovelies!
How was your weekend? Mine was full of power outages and wind and snow and come on nature its April! What are you doing?! I think Mother nature has got herself confused this year. It didn't snow until mid December and now it wont stop!
Anyways, I finally got enough L to go to The Project Se7en and that is where I found this beautiful amazing dress for =Zenith=.
Now the fair itself was actually a little hard to find if your not in the group. It is not in search and its not in the founders profile oddly enough. Seems like you'd have to join the group to get it. I went to one of the stores selling one of the items and bought the demo in store which thankfully came with the LM which of course I will share with you all. The sim itself, once you find your way there... its beautiful. But- I think it was made more for beauty then practicality. There are different 'platforms' for the items and to get to each 'platform' you either walk on one of the balloon bridges that yes, I love.. in a private place. Or, you walk on these little cloud step stool things that I was terrified of falling though but thankfully they must have hand an invisiprim under them. I really hope the balloon bridges had invisiprim walls because if they didn't. I'm sure many people have fallen to their deaths on opening day... RIP...
Anyways, build aside, there were many many beautiful things to buy. This dress was my top priority and at the time all I could afford! I assure you I am not one of the rich bloggers who can upload lindens and buy all sorts of things to make their pictures so beautiful! Nope... sweat and many many tears go into my pictures! Okay I lost track again.. the dress! Yes, this dress from =Zenith=, there are a few colors to choose from - pink, white, blue and a creamy yellow. Each has a plain version and a flowery pattern version. The dress only comes with one dress and a hud to change whether it is plain or flowery. It is fitted for maitreya so that is why there is one size. I actually prefer things that way. I really need to start slimming back down my inventory and having things with just one dress that is fitted for my body... that's all I need!
This hair is a new-ish release from rezology. It came out about a week or two ago and is I believe the creators first attempt with action styled hair. Most action styles hair either blows left or right, but this one is shown with being blown back. Which is a nice change. Now, I'm not saying that the hair moves. No, I've seen some of those and those are pretty cool. Not flexis but animated hair I think it is called. But no, this hair isn't that. This hair is still normal mesh, it is just styled in a way like it is blown. Mostly for pictures. But I still love it!
Now that I have written a book... here is how I made the picture and where you can get the stuffs!
XOXO

Get The Look:


Hair: rezology - Venus
Head: .: fiore :. - Precious
Skin: .: fiore :. - Doll
Dress: =Zenith= - Spring Dreamy Dress (Sky)

Extras:

Pose: oOo - Ballerina_Three
Sakura Petals: +Half-Deer+ - Sakura Petals - Windblown Swirl - Pink, +Half-Deer+ - Sakura Petals - Windblown Trail - Pink
Fountain: Trompe Loeil - Valiano Fountain
Roses: A.V. - Brise' Rose Roses Bucket
Fence: LAQ Decor - Picket Fence (White)
Evergreen Tree: Bontanical - Seasonal Boxwood Bush
Sim: Home

"Cause you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go

Cause you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go
And you let her go"
- Passenger, Let Her Go

No comments:

Post a Comment