Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Showcase: Flippant - Suntime

Good Morning Lovelies!
It is the beginning of a new month, so that means a new round for many, many events.  While I'm not an official blogger for The Swank Event, I am an official blogger for Flippant. And they are part of the monthly round up for Swank.
I have a couple outfits to show you, but today I am showing you one. I was going to show you the other one first, due to personal preference but I made a booboo with the new slink update and deleted my slink stuff so they wouldn't clog up my inventory when I got the new ones. But then the re-delivery terminal wasn't working and now I have no slink feet, body, or hands... Whoops.
But yeah, those of you who use slink, they just released a HUGE update and some new feet yesterday. So check it out. If you buy the fat pack, you get a really nice hud too. But only if you buy the fat pack, if you follow me on facebook you know how I feel about that, but we wont get into that here. The only reason I'm mentioning it is because a lot of Flippant shoes are for slink and Belleza. However, the creator is starting to use more maitreya shoes and YAY!
So, with that, lets start with the shoes! They do fit maitreya (YAY!), but they also fit slink and Belleza. The dress which I love comes in XXS - L standard mesh sizes. The belt has a resizer script in it, which makes things so much easier, so if it doesn't fit, just click it. Works like a charm! Another fun accessory included is the hair flower. Oh, I love it so much!
Alright, so don't forget this outfit is by Flippant and you can only get it at the Swank Event which starts April 7th, so you have time to save up and it runs until the 28th.
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Aqualibrium
Dress: Flippant - Suntime - Dress
Belt: Flippant - Suntime - Belt
Shoes: Flippant - Suntime - Sandals
Hair Flower: Flippant - Suntime - Flower

Extras:

Table (With Pose): CHEZ MOI - BBq Grill
Grocery Bag: CHEZ MOI - Grocery Bag
Cutting Board: CHEZ MOI - Cutboard Grill
Picnic Table: CHEZ MOI - Picnic Table Multiposes
Donut Box: CHEZ MOI - Mince Pie Box
Juice: CHEZ MOI - Orange Juice Jug
Flowers: CHEZ MOI - Potted Orange Tulip
Basket: CHEZ MOI - Blueberry Basket
Lanterns: [we're CLOSED] - Paper Lanterns - White
Playground: ( I believe it is custom)
Roundabout: {what next} - Playground Roundabout

 "Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused"
-Eurythmics, Marilyn Manson. Emily Browning, And A TON of Other People, Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)

No comments:

Post a Comment