Thursday, March 24, 2016

Showcase: Serendipty - Cry...

Good Morning Lovelies! I am back! First of all I just want to apologize. This month has been crazy with computer bugs and fixes and then physical health issues. Lets hope things start getting better!
Today I'm going to show you another set of great poses from Serendipity. She is amazing, let me just say that right off the bat! I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again because it is really true: Serendipity's poses are true quality. It really shows how much work she puts into them. I have bought poses from other places, expensive ones even that either still move or have legs going through arms or things like that. With Serendipity poses, every limb is set perfectly still and every angle is perfect. I'm not even saying this because I blog for her - it really is the truth!
The poses I will be showing you are a three pack for the Pose Lover Event. Check it out if you have time, the new round doesn't start until March 27th but it runs until April 10th. So, this pack is called 'Cry...' and I really got in the mood while taking the picture. Not to say I was crying, I wasn't! But I really felt the feels while making this photo and I hope you feel it too. 
Have you ever had someone that you need to let go of because they don't treat you right, but what you had was so perfect? Yeah... that's what I'm dealing with! That is the feeling I brought into these photos.
Once again I decided to go to one of my old haunts - Saint Pete City. It is so creepy and beautiful at the same time so I thought it was a good place! I hope you enjoy it!
XOXO

Get The Look:
Hair: . Liquence . - F2
Head: .: fiore :. - Precious
Skin: .: fiore :. - Doll
Jumper: Blueberry - Strapped Jumpsuits
Shoes: Momento. - ballet flats

Extras:
Pose: Serendipity - Cry... (3)
Trunk: [n.i] - turn.and.cough.apothecary.cart
Stair Shelves: Kalopsia - Iron Ladder
Candelabra: Apt B - Back To Black - Light
Broken Mirror: {Reverie} - Venus Principle - Harker Broken Mirror - Noir
Here are the other two poses in the Cry... pose pack.





"I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind
In the morning I'll be with you
But it will be a different kind
'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets
And you'll be owning all the fines"
- Skinny Love - Sang by Birdy, Ed Sheeran, Bon Iver and so many people I don't know who the original was by!

No comments:

Post a Comment