Thursday, March 3, 2016

Showcase: Flippant - Serendipty

Good Morning Lovelies! You know what the beginning of the month brings: Showcases! And because it is March, there are a few St Patrick's day outfits, or green stuff! And why not, green is nice, and associated with luck. I'm sure we could all use a bit more luck in our lives, I know I sure can!
This dress is another green inspired one by Flippant. Because it is for the Swank Event, whose theme is Luck of the Irish this month, it does not change colors. But the texturing is really nice and detailed! The dress itself is cute but I had a tiny issue with fitting it just right. Usually I fit into XXS-XS, sometimes a Small but here I'm wearing a medium so I would say the sizes do run a bit smaller then usual. The Small would have fit me if it didn't cut into my thighs just a smidgen, but that problem is gone by going up a size. Because it still fits nicely with no clipping and the texture and cut is so nice I would give it a thumbs up for sure. Now this dress comes in standard mesh sizing XXS-L and comes with a pair of slink shoes for slink high feet. Flippant also has a matching nail set sold separately which is deep green, like the dress. As you can see I'm wearing it here! It matches the dress perfectly and is also for slink hands.
I want to take a moment to talk about the sim I am on. It is a residential one and it is so beautiful! I feel blessed to be able to blog here and you should really check it out. It is an up and coming family community called Orchard Heights and it is just so pretty and the owners are super nice and accommodating. It is definitely worth checking out! The beauty of it is just breath taking!
Go check out Flippant at the Swank Event, it runs from March 7th to 31st so you have a bit of time to save up and shop around, there are a lot of other designers as well.
Kiss me, I'm Irish! (Partly!)
XOXO
 

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology- Kunai
Dress: Flippant - Serendipity
Shoes: Flippant - Serendipity
Nails: Flippant - Serendipity 
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - High

Extras:

Pose: Verocity - Poppy 5
Building: DaD Design - Victorian Gazebo
Ivy: =EliBaily= Ivy 1
Table: Apple Fall - Clawfoot Height Adjustable
Chairs: Apple Fall - Wheelback Chair, MudHoney - Priya Wooden Dinner Chair, [PM] Pixel Mode - Bisous Chair - White, junk. - arche chair, The Loft - Artisan Chair - Ash Oak, The Loft & Aria - Riley Chair - Hum, Apple Fall - Province Chair
Birds: HPMD* - Little Birds -- Sky Blue, HPMD* - Little Birds - Yellow
Flower pot: ~BAZAR~ - Forest - Flower Pot
Tea Pot: (iTuTu) - enamel tea pot
Bottles: HPMD* - Lamp Bottle - F2(flower)
Coffee & Muffin: Apple Fall - Coffee & Muffin
Place Settings: ~BAZAR~ - Forest - Place Setting
Fire Pit: .:revival:. - garden stove


"Just please don't say you love me
'Cause I might not say it back
Doesn't mean my heart stops skipping when you look at me like that
There's no need to worry when you see just where we're at
Just please don't say you love me
'Cause I might not say it back

Heavy words are hard to take
Under pressure precious things can break
How we feel is hard to fake
So let's not give the game away"
-Gabrielle Aplin, Please Don't Say You Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment