Friday, March 4, 2016

Showcase: Flippant - Oh Good Goth!

Good Morning Lovelies! Another Showcase, I know its crazy! So many this week! It should start to die down next week though, but I'm not promising anything!
Okay so today I get to show you a gacha set! Flippants first gacha set ever! How sweet is that? I will leave a gatcha key at the bottom so you know what you can get. I really like this gatcha set, it fits nicely and its just the right amount of rough! I don't really have any problems with it at all, everything fits the way it should and the texture is nice. I could see someone wearing this if they were like a goth or rebel in high school or just relaxing at a bar, or something! I don't know, but I like it! The top and skirt, even though they go together would also work with other pieces to create different looks.
So... what is in the actual gatcha? Well, the tank for one, this comes in standard mesh sizing XS-XL and yes, fits those sizes well, it doesn't run small or anything. The skirt, of course also comes in standard mesh sizing XS-XL, and you can play it for different colors. Now the boots are not for mesh feet however, but because of the socks you can just take your feet off and the socks are high enough that you really can't tell. There is a ring set, bracelet set, necklace set, and earring set. You can see them all in the picture or a better view on the gacha key below. The gacha also comes with a tattoo and this has regular system body appliers, your standard shirt layer or tattoo layer but it also comes with Maitreya, Belleza, and slink appliers. The tattoo is really nice, I really like how it is small and in a spot that is visible, but also not too visible and easy to cover up if you wanted. It is on the back right shoulder blade area and if I was not getting greifed while trying to take this picture I would show you. The things I do for you, right?!
Yeah, as I just mentioned I was getting greifed by three jerks while trying to do this picture. I am at a sim here called outbreak which is a zombie apocalypse roleplay. I used to roleplay here last summer but my group broke up and I'm not really that much into zombies! However, I do miss the character I played, she was pretty badass! This outfit would actually look pretty good on her!
So, there ya have it! A new gatcha by Flippant, the first one ever! Go play it a couple times to support all her hard work. Honestly she might have pulled out half of her hair trying to get the machine to work! Also, starting March 7th, don't forget to check out Flippant and the other designers at Swank.
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Josette
Top: Flippant - Oh Good Goth - Tank
Skirt: Flippant - Oh Good Goth - Skirt
Boots: Flippant - Oh Good Goth - Boots
Jewelry: Flippant - Oh Good Goth - Bracelet (Left and right, Flippant - Oh Good Goth - Ring, Flippant - Oh Good Goth - Earring (right and left, obviusly), Flippant - Oh Good Goth - Necklace
Bat: .tsg. - Delinquent - Baseball Bat - Lil Slugger
Cigarette: .tsg. - Delinquent - Candy Cigs

Extras:

Pose: Verocity - Dominatrix 1
Ferris Wheel: DRD EL Ferriswheel Static RARE
Sim: Outbreak 
Gacha Key:
 


"I'm holding on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say, but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry, didn't think I'd turn around, and say (that)
"It's too late to apologize (it's too late)."
I said, "It's too late to apologize (it's too late)."
- One Republic, Apologize

No comments:

Post a Comment