Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Showcase: Flippant - Enchanted

Good Morning Lovelies!
I have a beautiful little post for you today super early because I have not gone to bed yet... Forgive me for any mistakes but I am exhausted! I decided to write the post now, before bed so that you guys can have the post a little earlier instead of insanely later. Because I love you guys!
First of all... I love these unicorns! I went crazy at the arcade buying them!
Second of all.... St Patrick's Day is just around the corner and I have a couple of dresses from Flippant that are green to show your love. This is the more formal of the two and is sold at the Swank Event. It comes with the shoes, fitted for slink, and there are nail polishes that match perfectly for slink hands sold separately. The dress itself  comes in mesh sizes XXS-L and with a number of flexi attachments. Normally I am not comfortable with flexis but this dress looks beautiful and flowy with them and it also works without it. The sizes, while mesh are not fitted so there was some difficulty in getting it just right, bit it seemed to work out. There is minimal clipping in the back of the shoulder, but hair easily hides it.
I am sorry if I am all over the place today, but I am so exhausted so I am trying to get this done so I can sleep!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Sweet Dreams
Dress: Flippant - Enchanted Gown
Nail Polish: Flippant - Enchanted Nail Appliers
Shoes: Flippant - Enchanted High Heeled Sandal
Tiara: EarthStones - Fleur Tiara - Diamond

Extras:

Pose: Verocity - Into The Woods 2
Unicorns: +Half-Deer+ - Unicorn Story - Interlude, +Half-Deer+ - Unicorn Story - Graze, +Half-Deer+ - Unicorn Story - Curious, +Half-Deer+ - Unicorn Story - Love
Sim: My backyard!

"I'm alive, I'm alive
When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning
And the future has passed without even a last desperate warning
Then look into the sky where through the clouds a path is torn
Look and see her how she sparkles, it's the last unicorn"
- America, The Last Unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment