Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tale As Old As Time (LOTD 3/29/16)

Good morning Lovelies!
Have you ever woken up from a deep sleep all disorientated? I did this morning and it is so strange!
Anyways, today I felt like being fancy, so I put on a ball gown and was originally going to travel to one of those fancy schamncy family sim places that has an outside ball room that is pretty but then I remembered one of my friends gave me a landmark and was like "Hey! Check this sim out, its gorgeous!" And... OH MY GOD you guys!!! He was sooo right! I haven't even checked out everything this sim has to offer, but its my new favorite photo places. And now I know what to do today! Today I am exploring this beautiful place called TELRUNA.
My dress is from Apple May. Once in a while Apple May has one of their amazing items on sale for 25L. I'm not sure if its monthly or what but one time this dress was for that price and how could I let that go? It comes fitted for mesh bodies and even in a black and red set. For 25L, its a steal. Although I'm sure it is back to the normal price now. When I bought it, blogging was only a dream in my tiny little head!
Okay, as I'm still waking up, lets go to the credits!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Sweet Dreams
Dress: Apple May Designs - Ivanka Gown

Extras:

Pose: verocity - Bella 1
Stairs: Skye - Stone Stairs Base
Light: Botanical - Light Beam (large)

 "Tale as old as time Tune as old as song Bitter sweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong
Certain as the sun
Rising in the east"
- Alan Menkin, Tale As Old As Time, Beauty & The Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment