Monday, March 28, 2016

Pray For Belgium

Good ... afternoon Lovelies. I am so sorry for the incredibly late post today. This will be a short one due to the content and the fact that I am not feeling well.
As we all know, something horrible happened in Belgium last week. My heart and soul go out to each of the families around the world and the survivors who have been affected by this. 
In SL, some stores have shown support by setting out free gifts with the Belgium flag, or in Belgium colors. Flippant made this necklace and you can get it at the mainstore to show your support as well.
That is all I wanted to say today. I'm sorry for the shortness and I promise to have a better and longer post tomorrow.
Also the reason I am not crediting anything is because this is not a post about 'things'. This is a post for the people affected by Belgium. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment