Friday, September 23, 2016

The Boudoir

Hello Lovelies!
One of the things I love to do on second life is decorating! It is so gratifying to have your own little place and make it your own. So today, I wanted to show you one of my own little places. A place I can relax and be me and just hang out and relax.
One of the easiest ways for me to decorate is with gatchas so many of these items are from past gatcha events or things like that. But one thing I do want to point out is the canvas prints leaning up against the wall and the book pile next to them. These are from Sara Wayland - a great up and coming designer. She made these full perm so say you wanted the books to be Harry Potter. You can do that! And in fact, I might! The picture frames are full perm as well and they also come with I believe 4 'pre-painted' sets. One of the 'pre-painted' sets are also blank so its perfect for an artists room!
Anyways, there is a lot to cover for this picture so lets get straight to the credits!
XOXO

Stuff:

House: ionic : Downtown Cottage N21 {White interior}
Books: -SW- Mesh Kit - Book Pile V1.0
Paintings: -SW- Mesh Kit - Painting Canvas01 V1.0
Couch: -tres blah- Charmant Settee - Bashful
Bed: tarte. raleigh bed
Credenza:  -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Credenza (Closed)

Decor: 

-tres blah- Salad Days - Silver Cloche
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Globe (Adventure Awaits)
+Half-Deer+ Chihuahua - Sleepyheads
{BunBun} Daydream - White Floorlamp
floorplan. the boudoir wire
Atomic - Heart Shaped Dreamer // Gacha // Bedside Table
Atomic - Heart Shaped Dreamer // Gacha // Area Rug
dust bunny . wanderlust . daisy teacup
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Trinkets
-tres blah- Golden Cage - Peonies (Gold)
-tres blah- Salad Days - Silver Alarm Clock
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Makeup Bag
Mon Cheri .Night Essentials.BeautyClutter.Pink
-tres blah- Jolie - Eye Makeup
+Half-Deer+ Unicorn Story - Keeper of Trinkets RARE
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection -Bath Bombs RARE
SPELL : Aequinoctium ritual
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Roses
-tres blah- Jolie - Lip Balms
-tres blah- Golden Cage - Sweet Nothings
erratic / lsm - clothing clutter - woman
{BunBun} Sugar Sweet - Pink Piggybank
.tree {spring time} {side table} {1}
{BunBun} Sugar Sweet - Silver Cloud Lamp

"Starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight
Starlight, (star bright) make everything alright
Starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight
Starlight, (star bright) ooo yeah

You must be my lucky star
'Cause you make the darkness seem so far
And when I'm lost you'll be my guide
I just turn around and you're by my side"
-Madonna, Lucky Star

No comments:

Post a Comment