Saturday, September 3, 2016

Heart Of Autumn

Hello Lovelies!
I am so excited to share a new store with you all! ::LiES Creations:: Now they are an awesome clothing store for women and men and their prices are awesome! Today I wanted to show you a pair of jeans - their latest release. These jeans are called Flower Jeans and you can get them in black, navy, blue, light blue, and even purple! Each color pack has maitreya, belleza, slink and fitmesh sizes XS-L. They have an adorable flower design and it reminded me of the last days of summer.
I love when summer is turning into Autumn. The air gets crisper, the leaves start to turn. Apples are in season, cardigans are more acceptable and long jeans are back in! These just seem like a perfect pair of old jeans to wear for a casual day out. I love them! Plus, they are only 100L in store. So how cool is that, right? Check 'em out!
I also want to show off this chic new hair from rezology. It's called Lamb of Columbia and other then the fact the name is awesome, I love the style. Its a choppy kinda short style that still manages to look cool and collected while at the same time seem like its almost blowing in the wind. How cool is that, right? Another cool thing about rezology hair is the hud. This hair has easy resize options on the hud and a few preset colors but also a hud that lets you change it to practically any color you can imagine. I play different roleplay characters. Some have white blonde hair, others have black, and even others have brown hair. The cool thing about rezology is that I don't have to buy different color packs because I can just easily change the color on the hud if they wear the same style!
But... go out and enjoy the last days of summer! Don't forget to check out these jeans at ::LiES Creations::, and the hair from rezology.
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Lamb of Columbia
Head: CATWA - Dyana
Skin: Glam Affair - Imani Applier - America
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Eyes: IKON - Hope Eyes - Dew
Sweater: erratic - cory - oversized sweater - stripes navy
Jeans: ::LiES:: - Flower Jeans Light Blue
Shoes: REIGN. - Peep Toe Wedges (Maitreya)- White
Coffee: FLite. - Kickstart Coffee -Controversy-(Wear)

Extras:

Pose: !bang - Stand 560 (store closed)
Gates:*. emm ; iron fences {autumn} (no store info)
Path: HPMD - Dirt Road
Flowers: Skye - Tangled Cherry Arch
News Van:  SD -  TV Van

 
"My mind runs away to you
With a thought I hope you'll see
Can't see where it's wandered to
But I know where it wants to be
I'm waiting patiently
Though time is moving slow
I have one vacancy
And I wanted you to know that
You're the one, designed for me
A distant stranger, that I will complete
I know you're out there, we're meant to be
So keep your head up, and make it to me
And make it to me"
-Sam Smith, Make It To Me

No comments:

Post a Comment