Friday, September 2, 2016

GOTCHA... er Gatchas!

Hello Lovelies!
How many of you have gotten into the arcade yet? I think this is probably the best round I've seen yet and have spent so much money. It is a sickness! But, therapy is good medicine right? So let's talk about it!
First of all... I'm wearing the Stockholm Sweater from Stories&Co. and OMG! One of my very close friends lives in Sweden and I wanted to get this sweater to I dunno, show my love! It /did/ take a while to get it though, but I got so many other colors. The cool thing about this gatcha is that they have red, green, mustard yellow, and navy blue which are all the Hogwarts houses! So I will definitely be using it for my school role-play.
Now, onto Birdy and omg.... Birdy and Birdie are probably two of my favorite stores in SL. I know they are separate and for now I'm going to talk about Birdy for a little bit. Have you seen the key for the Birdy Boudoir  set? UGH. It is so beautiful and amazing! I tried and tried and tried to get a fur coat, but it wasn't my lucky day. I got a ton of lingerie though! So woohoo for that, right?! A girl can never have enough lingerie.
JIAN. JIAN. JIAN. Oh how I love you and your animals. They make my heart melt. How cute is the puppy asleep on the laptop? And the two ones curled up with their Momma? I just can't! WAY too cute! 
And finally the cutie clutter from +Half-Deer+ it is my life! Many of you know that I role-play as a teen a lot and this is perfect for a teen room.
 Anyways, I wrote way too much! Lets get to the credits so you can go to the arcade and get some goodies!
XOXO 

Get The Look:

Hair: Lamb. - Go Easy
Head: SOMEMORE - SaeBom Mesh Head - Basic
Eyes: SOMEMORE - SaeBom Eyes RARE Pack
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Glasses: Sleepy Eddy - #Glasses Collection / Round (Black)
Sweater: Stories&Co. - Lazy Sweatshirt - Stockholm Maitreya
Underwear: Birdy - Boudoir - Panties - Maitreya - Black
Shoes: #30 Blueberry - Mykonos / COMMON / Pumps - Maitreya - White

Extras:

Chair (With Pose): Birdy - Boudoir - Fur Chair White
Clothing Rack: Birdy - Boudoir - Clothing Rack
Fireplace: Birdy - Boudoir - Fireplace
Mortar & Pestle: (fd) - Mortar And Pestle
Dogs in Bed: JIAN Lively Labs :: Family Bed
Dog on Floor: JIAN Lively Labs :: Not So Srs Bsns Pup
Cereal Bowl: +Half-Deer+ Cutie Clutter - Cereal Bowl (Pink)
Cups: +Half-Deer+ Cutie Clutter - Stacked Cups (Pale)
Clutter on Clothing Rack: #4 Mon Cheri - Night Essentials.BeautyClutter.Pink
House: ROOST - Foxford Hill House

" I’ve tried to be fair
And pretend like I care
But no asset is worth all the time
Spent listening and laughing
To dramas that mean nothing
Can’t find any depth to these minds"
-Birdy, The Same

No comments:

Post a Comment