Saturday, August 20, 2016

Too Cute To Sleep!

Hello Lovelies!!!
Today I was going through some clothes and items from The Whimsical Event because my Mischief Managed character is starting a new year at school in a couple weeks and I just can't wait! So, I wanted to make her a few outfits that would be easy to change in and out of. But... I stumbled across this adorable ensemble and had to take a picture. Then I just had to edit it just a little and then I was going to share it and be done with it. It wasn't going to be a blog post. But, just before putting it on flickr, I decided you know what... its cute, its fun, it has new items, why not, right? Alright so the hair and the top are from The Whimsical Event, it is definitely worth checking out!
I don't really have any thing else to say as this is an impromptu post! 
Love you all!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: ::Bold & Beauty:: - Kelsey.
Head: SOMEMORE - SaeBom Mesh Head - RARE
Eyes: SOMEMORE - SaeBom Mesh Eyes - RARE pack
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Top: paper.arrow co. - gym.tee.gacha blue
Pants: paper.arrow co. - linen.trousers white
Slippers: REIGN. - Lamby Slippers - Aqua

Extras:

Pose: an lar [poses] - The Ginger Series
Bed: Gracefully Wicked - Starlight Bed (Adult)
Screen: The Loft & ARIA - Winslow Screen
Books: .:revival:. - book pile 1
Candles: Apple Fall - Plaster Candles
Lamp: Kalopsia - Castle Lamp
House: dust bunny - lily cottage
Sim: Orchard Heights Family Community 


"Lying to myself I can make it on my own 
Making it alone is lonely 
Twisting and I'm turning
Oh I'm crashing and I'm burning 
So reach out your hand to me 
Come down 
Rescue my heart 
I'll drown 
Without you 
Come down"
- Liz Longley - Rescue My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment