Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Showcase: Serendipity - Bright Thoughts

Good morning Lovelies!
I know, I know, I haven't been posting much but you know how it is. Life gets hectic, work gets hectic, health gets hectic and suddenly all you want to do is nap all day!
Now, before I start talking about these poses which are just awesome, I do want to quickly mention this dress from TRS Designs. They aren't a very well known store and I don't know why! Check them out when you have time, you might be surprised at how much of a selection they have an how much of it really fits mesh bodies!  Plus most outfits are only 100L. And really... how can you not love a dress with anchors? But I will go in to my anchor obsession in another post!
Now, onto these poses. Oh my gosh. Serendipity, this creator just gets me. Every dang time! I've talked abut her so much, so many feels with her poses. I'm not just saying this because I blog her stuff... I really, honestly do love her poses. You guys know I tell you guys the scoop! If something isn't right, I'll tell you. I've lost a sponsor before because I keep it real! It something is on my blog, you know I will let you know the truth!
So lets talk about these poses. I honestly can not find anything bad about them. Serendipity is so good about making static poses static and making sure they fit all body types. I know the creator uses one of those adorable doll bodies most of the time and her poses look great with that, but they also work perfectly with my Maitreya body. Serendipity really gets right down into the bone structure of SL bodies to make sure the poses fit. Or at least it seems like she does!
Have you ever had a very negative person in your life? I have! I feel like these poses are kind of how you feel when you're trying to block out the negativity. Keep thinking bright thoughts! Don't let them get to you. I think a lot of people feel like they need to deal with a persons negativity because they are a friend or they care about someone. If they cared about you, they wouldn't dump all their negative energy on to you. You can be supportive without being a dumping ground.
Anyways, rant over! These poses come in a pack of three. I have a picture of all of them at the bottom and they are sold at the {Pose Lover} Event. Let me tell you, this round has an AWESOME selection! Serendipity is there almost every single round and I am always so excited to see what this creator comes up with!
Also, the {Pose Lover} Event runs from the 12th of August until the 28th, so you've still got time go there and find some goodies!
XOXO






Get The Look:

Hair: +Spellbound+ - Wednesday
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Skin: Glam Affair -Estelle (Asia)
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Dress: TRS Designs - Ariel Dress - Navy Anchor
Shoes: REIGN. - Ribbon Heels (August Luxe Box)

Extras:

Poses: Serendipity - Bright Thoughts
Birds: {anc} - forget. Swallow [skyblue]
Pillows: :Cheeky Pea: - Calhan Nest Squash A, :Cheeky Pea: - Calhan Nest Pillow B
Blanket: :Cheeky Pea: - Calhan Nest Blanket (Adult)
Rock: :Fanatik Architecture: - Rocks & Cliffs WALES Rock 1
Bench: .aisling. - Secret Meeting Bench
Bush: Mesh Plants - Bush - Light Green

 

"You’ve always loved the strange birds
Now I want to fly into your world
I want to be heard
My wounded wings still beating,
You’ve always loved the stranger inside…
Me, ugly pretty."
- Birdy, Strange Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment