Friday, August 5, 2016

Showcase: Flippant - Slipped

Hello Lovelies!
Flippant just came out with a cute strappy little slip dress and there are a few reasons why I am in love with it! First of all, I usually like to keep my love life private, but I will let you in on a little secret. Recently, I started dating someone on SL and he makes me so happy. A lot of times, we enjoy just laying together and cuddling at home. During this time I like to get comfortable and wear sleeping clothes or lounge wear. So a sweet little dress like this is just perfect. It's sexy but cute. Sensual but functional.
I'm wearing the fitted mesh size but it also comes in regular mesh sizes XXS-L. Also, although there is not a specific Maitreya or slink size, the fitted mesh size fits my Maitreya body perfectly. I love that!
Another awesome thing - because it is Flippant and the designer is awesome there is also a HUD with four colors. I will include that down below so you can see all the sweet colors.
So, here ya go... a cute little slip dress perfect for sleeping, cuddling or making breakfast! And it is just the right cut so if your kids wake up while your making breakfast in it, your not showing too much skin. But there is enough skin as well so that your hunny will want to bring you back to bed! 
XOXO


Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Butterfly 108
Head: CATWA - Dyana
Skin: Atelier Pepe - Anna - Light
Eyes: IKON - Hope Eyes - Dew
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Slip: Flippant - Slipped 

Extras:

Pose: !bang - stand 554 (store closed)
Screen: Cheeky Pea - Weathered Okugai Supa Screen
Sim: 4 Seasons

"I drive on her streets
'Cause she's my companion
I walk through her hills
'Cause she knows who I am
She sees my good deeds
And she kisses me windy
I never worry
Now that is a lie"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Under The Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment