Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Underneath Your Clothes (LOTD 8/2/16)

Hello Lovelies!
Its been awhile since I have done a look of the day post so I figured, why not right? Even though technically this 'outfit' has no pants! I haven't been feeling very well in real life though so today is a no pants day for me there too!
When I started secondlife, way before mesh was even a thought and everyone used flexies and sculpties, whenever I wasn't feeling very great in real life I would wear these adorable little apple undies and a white tank top. I don't know why but I loved that outfit and it always made me feel a little better. 
For me, clothes have a way of doing that. Of giving you a sort of temporary high or even a low. They are the facade that I talked about in my last post. But it is a double edged sword. What we have to remember is that we are more then what we wear. 
I'd like to say that I'm an empathetic person. I've always had a way with feelings. Whenever anyone would talk I could feel what they were saying. Almost like you could hear what they weren't saying. I think it is a very good trait to have, but it can also become tiresome. Feeling everyone else's emotions all the time creates so many mixed emotions of your own. 
So... sometimes its good to just relax and have a no pants day!

On another note, most of what I'm wearing are gifts from the Gacha Garden, so check em out!

XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Yoko hair-anime set (Gacha Garden Gift)
T-Shirt: .HalfMagic. - Whale of a Time (Gacha Garden Gift)
Underwear: paper.arrow.co - boy.briefs.gacha (m.lara) blue/white
Earrings: ERSCH - Carambola Earrings (Gacha Garden Gift)
Socks: "mignon." - little doll cafe. knee high socks (Epiphany Gift)
Head: SOMEMORE - SaeBom Mesh Head RARE
Eyes: SOMEMORE - SaeBom Eyes RARE Pack
Body: Maitreya - Lara 

Extras:

Pose: !bang - stand 546
Sheep: Fawny - Dolly the Sheep - 4
Clothing Line: unKindness - Spring Cleaning Clothes Line White
Basket: unKindness - Spring Cleaning Clothes Basket
Grass: Skye - Wild Grass Type 6 olive
House: *ionic* - Sunshine Cottage RARE; *ionic* - Village house
Rocks: *HEXtraordinary* - Druids Temple Ruins
Sim Border: ~*GOD*~ Basic Terrain - Field
Sim: Four Seasons 

"Underneath your clothes
There's an endless story
There's the man I chose
There's my territory
And all the things I deserve
For being such a good girl honey"
- Shakira, Underneath Your Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment