Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hidden Behind A Facade

Good Morning Lovelies!
It's been awhile, I know! Sorry! My SL life has gotten a little hectic lately. But I love busyness, it keeps my mind occupied and my body moving!

But aside from all of that...
Let's talk about something important.

We all hide behind a facade every day. We hide our features with makeup, hide our bodies with clothes designed to cinch at just the right spot to make us look thinner. When we speak, we hide the truth with the lies. Why? When does it all stop?
Does it even stop?
What is this cycle of self hate that we keep promoting? Just stop. Take off your makeup. Take off your clothes. Speak the truth and stand in the mirror. Do you really know who your reflection is?

Just a thought.
 
XOXO 

Get The Look:

Hair: +Spellbound+ - Love  (Out at the Hair Fair Now)
Head: CATWA - Dyana
Skin: Ateiler Pepe - Anna
Freckles: Le Forme - Freckles CATWA Applier
Eyes: IKON - Hope Eyes - Dew

Extras:

Pose: GlamRus - Cherri
Sim: Anarchist Keys

"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure
'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major
I got my boys with me at least those in favor
And if we don't meet before I leave, I hope I'll see you later"
- Lukas Graham, 7 Years

No comments:

Post a Comment