Sunday, July 10, 2016

Showcase: Flippant - Serendipity

Hello Beauty's!
Lazy lazy Sunday! That's what today is. I am so tired and other people I've talked said they feel tired too. Maybe it is all the stress in the world. 
Anyways, Flippant came out with this dress for St. Patrick's Day originally, if you remember it was in green and super cute! But now it has a bunch of colors and I just like it a lot. The capped sleeves feel very fairytale-ish to me and I felt it needed a background fitted to it. So... here it is!
Since I've reviewed the dress previously, I'm not going to go into it much, but it does have a pretty awesome hud now and comes in standard mesh sizes XXS-L.
If you want to check out the full review, check it out here.
But for now, I'm going back to my lazy sunday.
Don't forget to always take time for yourself, we all need a breather once in awhile.
XOXO 


Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Windswept
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Skin: Glam Affair - LiuLy - (Artic) 02
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Dress: Flippant - Serendipity

Extras:

Pose: !bang - stand 554 (Store closing July 17th so get poses while you can!)
Gate: {vespertine} - rosemary garden gate
Floor: Jammin - Stone Terrace Platform
Sparklies: Botanical - Decorative Light Set
Ruins: TLG - Greek Temple Ruins MKII
Foliage: Little Branch Market - LemonTreeV1; Heart - WW - Alder Tree - Mature1; Mesh Plants - Bush 3 - Purple Flowers
Sim: Orchard Heights Family Community


"From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on

I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you"
-Shania Twain, From This Moment On

No comments:

Post a Comment