Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Showcase: Serendipity - Falling

Hello Beauties!
It's that time again! Serendipity has come out with new poses at the Pose Lover And Friends Event. If you love poses or like taking pictures, I highly suggest you take a look. Serendipity has quite a few poses there that I will show you throughout the month, and there are a ton of other designers in this event as well.
Now, the event runs from September 9th to midnight on September 25th.
The pose I'm showing you today is from a set of three, all poses in the pack are at the bottom of this post of course! I love this one. Falling isn't really graceful, is it? I fall down all the time because of plain clumsiness, plus some medical issues. And I can tell you it is not graceful! But these poses are beautiful, graceful, falling poses that are perfect for sleeping, dreaming, or even supernatural style photos. I tried to add a bit of all of that in my photo and I hope you all enjoy it!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: [DUE] - Shiwen - Ombre 11
Head: CATWA - Dyana
Skin: Glam Affair - Imani - America
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Dress: =Zenith= - Spring Dreamy Dress (Sky)

Extras:

Poses: Serendipity - Falling
Bed: Stockholm&Lima - First Crush Canopy Bed



"Flesh and bone wrapped up in skin
Kept alive by oxygen
But right now breathing is so tough
They say they know what I can feel
And time will find a way to heal
 But right now time is not enough"
-Gabrielle Aplin, Evaporate

No comments:

Post a Comment