Thursday, November 3, 2016

I Hear Your Voice When The Wind Blows

Hello Lovelies! While I'm not back permanently I wanted to give you guys a few pictures from an upcoming fair: The Old Fair.
I am super excited to be a part of this fair because it celebrates all kinds of old things and features poses, clothes, hair, skin, everything from a ton of designers all across the grid! Now, The Old Fair opens on 11/11/2016 and closes on 11/25/2016. So you have time to do your research and save up!
Second Life really needs more medieval/renaissance style clothes and Beyond Persuasion design delivers with this beautiful dress. With sizes ranging from XXS - L, Maitreya, fitted mesh, and even Slink physique and hourglass there is a size for everyone. They even have a separate outfit for men. Now that is awesome!
You know how I love to make stories with poses right? Well, ~Reel Poses comes out with three new poses, and one of the reasons I really, really love them is the fact that even though they are swing poses, they come with the swing! I don't know why some pose shops sell poses without the prop its supposed to be used on, that always confused me! So when I opened these poses to see they came with the tree and swing I nearly squealed with delight! I'm using the Sweet Swinging Pose in this picture but they also have an adorable one to be used with a significant other called Hung Up On you and a friend one called Complicity. So definitely check those out!
-FABIA- came out with two new hairs. The one I'm wearing here is called Lana and at first I wasn't too sure about it honestly. But then I paired it with the dress and OMG! Perfect old southern style belle, right? I love it and I think it fits the theme style perfectly and also is great for role-playing.
Ok, so remember - The Old Fair opens on November 11th and closes on the 25th. I can't wait to see you all there!
XOXO
 

Get The Look:

Hair: -FABIA- Mesh Hair  - Lana
Dress: Beyond Persuasion design - A stroll through yesteryear: Ada gown
Head: CATWA - Dyana
Eyes: IKON - Hope Eyes - Dew
Skin: Atelier Pepe - Anna  (Light)
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara

Extras:

Pose (with tree and swing): ~Reel Poses - Sweet Swinging
Petals: +Half-Deer+ Sakura Petals [Pink Set]

"The longer I stand here
The louder the silence
I know that you're gone but sometimes I swear that I hear
Your voice when the wind blows
So I talk to the shadows
Hoping you might be listening 'cos I want you to know
It's so loud inside my head
With words that I should have said
And as I drown in my regrets
I can't take back the words I never said"
-Skylar Grey, Words

No comments:

Post a Comment