Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Just One More Kiss Goodnight

Hello Lovelies!
Another post from The Old Fair here so you can see that they really do have something for everyone.
Now, I don't usually do pictures like this because I'm actually a very shy person, but I still find the human body to be a beautiful thing and I think there is no shame in showing the skin you were born with. I just prefer to cover up most of the time.
And with that aside, lets get down to what I'm showing off! All of the items I will be mentions are part of The Old Fair which starts on the 11th and runs until the 25th so you still have a few days to save up some lindens!
First of all the pose. How can you make a picture without a pose, right? [evoLove] will be at The Old Fair showcasing a three pose set called Noir and these poses... ooh la la! They are sexy! This pose is the first in the set and it is just so sensual and romantic even if it is just for one person!
Secondly, InsomniaStore, or just *IS* has come out with these amazing amazing fur stoles in long, like the one I'm wearing in Candy Pink, or a shorter collar version which would be super cute on a blouse. You all know how much I love fake fur. Emphasis on fake because I also love my furry friends! Last round of the arcade a played a machine probably about 20 times for a fur coat and still hadn't gotten it! So the fact that I can have these fur stoles really makes my day. You can do so much with them too. Dress up an evening gown, be sexy, play as a frisky flapper, etc etc etc! Now you can get them in black, copper fox, or candy pink like I'm wearing. The chain is color changeable and they all have a resizer but it fit me fine without having to adjust anything.
And last, but definitely not least, the last hair from -FABIA-. It is called Daisy and omg omg omg! Anyone getting The Great Gatsby vibes from it? I certainly am. It is so Daisy from the Great Gatsby. The really cool thing about this hair is that it also comes with a shawl, that is removable. 
Check it out! You can find all of these items at The Old Fair - November 11th to November 2th.

Get The Look:

Hair: -FABIA- Mesh Hair  < Daisy >
Head: CATWA HEAD Dyana
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Dew
Skin: Atelier Pepe - Anna (Light)
Stole: *IS* FOX FUR [Stole version] SINGLE COLOR //CANDY PINK
Panties: **Dirty Princess** Elite Society Princess Lingerie

Extras:

Pose: [evoLove] - Noir 1
House: ROOST - East Ives

"Tell me when it kicks in
And I saw scars upon her
Tell me when it kicks in
Broken hearted
Tell me when it kicks in
And I saw scars upon her"
-Ed Sheeran, Bloodstream

No comments:

Post a Comment