Sunday, November 27, 2016

Christmas Wishes (Showcase)

Hello Lovelies! Oh, it has been so long since I've had a showcase! I was on a little break and now I am back and here to show you all the best things! Now that I am back, expect a post at least once, maybe sometimes twice a week!
For all the Americans here, did you celebrate thanksgiving? Did you stuff yourself like you stuffed the turkey? Mmmm food! Now its almost time to make the new years resolution to lose all the weight you gained from thanksgiving dinner and the soon to come Christmas cookies and cinnamon rolls. We sure are a silly bunch!
Anyways, on to the showcase!
 {.LAGEENY f a s h i o n.} came out with this adorable crop sweater called the Aylin Top and ugh! It just looks so comfy! Plus, it has a hud with so many options to change the sweater and the tie. You know how I love my color change huds! Aaaaand how I love my fitted mesh things, so guess what? YES! It is fitted for maitreya, freya, isis, slink hourglass, slink physique, and venus. Holy cow, right? This is a brand new top from {.LAGEENY f a s h i o n.} so be sure to check them out!
Rezology has been doing something great! Ever see someone on SL that is all one color? No, its not your graphics card! It means their complexity is too high. You can change it of course but its a wee bit annoying, isn't it? Well, rezology has been lowering their complexities on ALL their hairs so you don't end up looking like a one color blob to everyone else. So, show all your colors! You deserve to shine in all your rainbow glory! This hair is called Tulip and I love it because its so soft and adorable! Like me! 


Get The Look:

Hair: rezology Tulip
Head: CATWA HEAD Dyana
Skin: Atelier Pepe - Anna (Light)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Top: {.LAGEENY f a s h i o n.} [AYLIN TOP]
Panty: .::Dead Dollz::. Manon Panties - Pois
Socks: _Candy Doll_Aiko Pale Rose Socks


Extras:

Pose: Serendipity - sad princess
Rug: CHEZ MOI Rug Supreme
Cookies: *Artisan Fantasy* Snowden Peaks - Santa's Cookies
Tree: tarte. little christmas tree (gumdrop)
Fireplace: Trompe Loeil - Candle Fireplace Plaster With Drape
Chair: :Cheeky Pea: Los Robles London Armchair (PG)
House: ROOST - East Ives


"You're not alone for I am here
Let me wipe away your every tear
My love, I've never left your side
I have seen you through the darkest night
And I'm the One who's loved you all your life
All your life
Faithful and true forever
My love will carry you"
-Meredith Andrews, You're Not Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment