Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Speaking A Dead Language (6/28/16)

Hello Lovelies! No, I'm not dead! Just been silent for awhile, trying to figure out some things.
I have been contemplating a picture like this for a few days. It is supposed to show the turbulence that can happen in a relationship when one person feels a certain way and the other sort of... 'turns cheek' so to say. I know its not a very happy then to say but when I got this hair at the arcade I just thought... wow, that isn't a happy pose! And so I came up with this!
And thank you SO much to one of my best friends helping me by posing! He really has been with me through everything. You are the best, most amazing friend in the world!
Okay so these lyrics - originally i was going to use the song Unsteady from X Ambassadors. But less then an hour ago I was watching Greys Anatomy and I heard this song and... ugh, its so sad but really spoke to me! So, check it out on you-tube and listen to it!

I'm not sure what exactly to talk about here, I was going to go into the arcade, or why I havent been around much, or relationships but I think for now I want to just stay quiet on a few things, so here are the credits! Love you guys!

XOXO

On Him:

Hair:Argrace- Gaku- Reds Pack, Ginger
Head: The Mesh Project - Anime Head
Skin:  Clef de Peau- Colton - T1
Eyes:  Dead Apples- Sorrow Eyes- Blue (no LM)
Body: The Mesh Project - Body, Hands, Feet
Pajamas: .OYR. Male Snowflake PJ's (hunt item)(no LM)

On Her:

Hair: Tableau Vivant - Demure
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Skin: Glam Affair - Karin - Europa
Eyes: IKON- Starfall
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Lingerie: erratic - donna - satin slip - crimson

Extras: 

Pose: Tableau Vivant - Demure
Bed: ~BAZAR~ Traveler - Double Bed
Building: +CONVAIR+ Bridge House

"Oh, I wonder
When did it all stop making sense?
I don't understand
I remember we were so sure, so innocent
Oh, but that was then
Can we ever go back again?
Can we ever go back?
You're speaking a dead, dead language
You don't sound like yourself
I hope its just lost in translation"
- Joy Williams - Speaking A Dead Language 

No comments:

Post a Comment