Friday, June 3, 2016

Showcase: Serendipity - Quiet Obsession

Good morning Lovelies! So I'm actually posting in the morning this time!
 I was originally going to do a post that was just this, showing you guys a really cool sort of India inspired picture, and amazingly beautiful, but then I decided to showcase a wonderful, wonderful pose designer instead!
Serendipity. I love her. I really, truly do. She is a great pose designer that is in the {Pose Lover} Event almost every round. Have you been there yet? It runs until June 14th so you have almost two more weeks to check it out and if you enjoy taking photos, I would definitely recommended it. It is the 9th round this month and Serendipity has a few pose packs along with gift. And who doesn't love a gift, right?
A picture is worth a thousand words.
How often have you heard that? Its true. You can see emotions in pictures. Serendipity captures those emotions in poses. What do you see in this picture? I see a Queen. She has everything. But she's still upset. Pining over a lost love? A Prince perhaps? Maybe he is hers but he is away and she misses him. Or maybe he died tragically and she can never love again... That is sad...
But you see? Stories! Everyone has a story.
What's yours?
Head on over to The {Pose Lover} Event and find a pose to help tell your story.
XOXO


Get The Look:

Hair: Little Bones - Feline
Head: .: fiore :. - Precious Mesh Head
Skin: .: fiore :. - Doll
Dress: Meli Imako - Beach Wedding Dress
Headdress: Birdy - Boho - Headdress - Aqua
Chains: Birdy - Boho - Leg Chains - Gold, Birdy - Boho - Arm Chains - Gold

Extras:

Pose: Serendipity - Quiet Obsession
Elephants: Birdy - Boho - Baby Elephant - White, Birdy - Boho - Adult Elephant - Aqua
Rocks: Skye - Beach Rocks 3, Skye - Beach 1


"I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight
Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound"
- Safe And Sound, Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment