Sunday, June 5, 2016

Fun In The Sun With Flippant!

Good morning Lovelies!
Look at me, I'm on a roll posting in the morning and pumping out showcases! Oh wait... its actually afternoon now! I'm one hour late! Still close!
So... hello beautiful!
Summer is here which means bikinis and beaches and heat and water and fun!
But lets talk about the bikinis for a bit, yes? I'm sure many stores will start releasing some as they do every year but Flippant just came out with one and it is super fun!
As most of you who read my blog know, Flippants outfits come with a hud to change colors and this particular outfit has so many extras that there has to be three huds to be able to customize everything! So, what do you get? Good question!
A bikini, obviously! Which is a two piece, so the top and bottom are separate which is great if say you are just visiting the beach with a friend and want to wear the top, but with a pair of jean shorts then you can!
The top comes in sizes XXS-L and a fitted mesh size. Bottoms also come in the same sizes. But this outfit also includes this really cool belt (with a resizer script built in) that's got these amazing feathers on it. And, a awesome pair of sandals that come in maitreya, slink, and belleza feet sizes. So, how cool is that? 
OH... you want more? Well, actually there is a really cool feather tattoo for the back of your calves which I will show in another post soon! The tattoo comes with appliers for system bodies, maitreya, slink, belleza and omega! And, if you still want more, pop into the in-world store here and pick up a free gift of this beautiful golden necklace with birds on it. You cant beat free gifts!
Okay, I can't wait for summer! Festivals, fireworks, swimming, food! Let me know what your plans are! I am actually getting ready for a RL picnic with my RL hunny in a few hours and could not be more excited!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Timber
Head: SOMEMORE - SaeBom Mesh Head - Smile
Glasses: {Imeka} Heart Sunglasses {3}
Bikini: Flippant - Pensacola Bottom, Flippant - Pensacola Top
Belt: Flippant - Pensacola Belt
Shoes: Flippant - Pensacola Sandals

Extras:

Boat (w/pose): Di'Cor - Cuddle Boat White (PG)
Piggie: O.M.E.N - My Pet Adventure - Beachy Companion

"And you can tell everybody
This is your song
It maybe quite simple but
Now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is
Now you're in the world"

- Ellie Goulding, Your song

No comments:

Post a Comment