Friday, June 10, 2016

A Very Happy UnBirthday To You!

Hello Lovelies!
Today I wanted to bring you more stuff from the arcade, and tomorrow I will show you a darker version on this dress because it is just really cool! At first I didn't really like it because it is BIG! Like the skirt part is just huge! But that's the style, and the fitted top part fits how it is supposed to.
So, it took me awhile to get used to that, and I did!
Now, I love the arcade! It is probably one of my favorite things in SL! When I first started, I had no idea what a gatcha even was! How weird is that right?! But when I found out and started to go to these things, I was hooked! I don't usually add real life money onto SL, because I have a few SL jobs where I earn linden, but OH, for this event, I do I do I doooo! And after any arcade opens you will always see a ton of blog posts from me blogging all the things!
Okay so, one of my favorite songs is Dollhouse from Melanie Martinez, so when I saw that one of the sponsors for the arcade was showing this hair I was incredibly exited! This hair is from Olive. and it is life! I love it so much! It is called the Lullabies Hair. It really fits my personality too. Plus, it matches pretty well with this dress from MoonAmore+CURELESS. This is the MeltyDessertDress which is a rare from the Sugar Coated Collection. You can change the colors, which I love. Now, I changed it to match the shoes which are from the same collection and creator, obviously but I just want to talk about them separately for a minute. They fit slink, which is fine but.... the style is so... awesome! I will show a close up of them on my flickr soon, they are just so cool! I don't know! They are different and unique and crazy even! There is a lot going on on these shoes!
Okay I'm done gushing and your probably tired of reading by now, so here's the deets!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: Olive. - the Lullabies Hair - Dark Fades
Head: .:fiore:. - Precious
Skin: .:fiore:. - Doll
Dress: MoonAmore+CURELESS - SugarCoated - MeltyDessertDress - RARE
Shoes: MoonAmore+CURELESS - SugarCoated - SweetCarouselShoes - Teal
Cake In Hand: +Half-Deer+ - Purrfect Patisserie - Heaven Cake
Teddy:  MoonAmore+CURELESS - Sugary Bunny Mint

Extras:

Pose: Serendipity - Dowry 2
Table: 8f8 - 14 - Green Grocers Garden Table
Chairs:  8f8 - 15 - Green Grocers Garden Chair
Rock Wall: Kalopsia - Stone Wall
Welcome Sign: Artisan Fantasy - Mission Street Lantern With Flag
Mouse: Schadenfreude - Cupid Deer Mouse
Macaroons: {anc} garden. macaron
Rose: {anc} garden. rose  RARE
Teacups: {anc} garden. tea


 
"Hey girl, look at my mom, she's got it going on
Ha, you're blinded by her jewelry.
When you turn your back she pulls out a flask
And forgets his infidelity.
Uh-oh, she's coming to the attic, plastic
Go back to being plastic.
No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens
One day they'll see what goes down in the kitchen."
- Melanie Martinez, Dollhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment