Monday, May 16, 2016

Showcase: Serendipity - Personal Space

Hello Lovelies!
Finally, another post for you all! I needed some inspiration, lately I have been in a funk and I just couldn't find the strength to get up and get creative. 
Not all of my creativeness is back but some of it is and that is because of friends, music, and some awesomeness from creators that make me look at things and say "Oooooo! I like that!"
I'm showcasing this couple pose today because when I opened it I had that moment! 
A lot of poses in SL are just that. Poses. Pre-set stands or sits that have no emotion. Yes, those are nice sometimes. When you're just doing a picture about how you look standing there is great. Easy really. But this pose from Serendipity really tells a story to me. You can feel the emotion. Whether its lust, anger, cockiness or even protectiveness. There are so many things that it can be interpreted as. So many different things you can feel from just a pose. And I love that!
I've talked about Serendipity before. Their poses look so well from all angles. This one does that as well but honestly it looked so great from other angles. I almost changed position because one of the other sides were so great. It would be a great picture in a corner.
Another thing I wanted to talk about which I wont say much about in this post since this is a showcase is the Luxe Box. I'm wearing the hair and shirt from it and I highly recommend checking it out. It's basically like a Loot Box for SL. But anyways, I will talk more about that in my next post so stay tuned for it. I will try to have it up in the next couple days!
XOXO

Get The Look:


On Her:
Hair: Magika - Luxe Box May 2016
Top: Foxes - Vintage Tied Tees
Panties: /erratic/ - cameron - jersey briefs

On Him:
Body: #TheMeshProject (beta) Deluxe Body (m)
Skin: ~Tableau Vivant~ Kat Skin
Hair: *Dura-Boy* 49 (Black)
Boxers: The Boutique / Men > Basic Boxers
Shape: Custom

Extras:

Pose: Serendipity - Personal Space
Background: RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Outlet Shore


"But If you loved me
Why'd you leave me?
Take my body
Take my body
All I want is
And all I need is
To find somebody
 I'll find somebody like you"
-Kodaline, All I Want

No comments:

Post a Comment