Sunday, May 8, 2016

Darkest Of Times

 

Hello Lovelies! I wanted to take a little picture today and honestly, it was just going to be a raw shot for my flickr, I was honestly just fooling around with some stuff, but then it ended up looking so good that I decided to share it with you all!
Earlier today I went to the we <3 roleplay event. It is an anniversary for it, so there are quite a bit of gifties out! Although be warned, some gifts are not gifts as they still cost 10L. They are gifts in disguise!
So, like I was saying, I set out these lanterns and decided to take a picture. I wanted to go with a desert/night sort of look. The lanterns weren't too bright however and I ended up adding one of the luster lights I have for rezology hairs into the lanterns. Weird, right? But it worked! 
So a while ago I did a post on depression, I was quite depressed myself when I wrote it. This post is more about stepping up out of that depression and feeling a little bit better. There is still a lot of dark, but there is also light. And I think that is something you need to latch on to and hold on to when the dark is threatening to swallow you whole. I don't know, its hard to explain!
I added a very famous quote from non other then Albus Dumbledore. If you know anything about me, you know that I am probably one of the biggest Harry Potter nerds out there! It is more then just a book or movie series to me. This series had literally helped me through some of the roughest times in my life and that is one of the reasons I keep going back to it. The characters within the pages have become my friends and my advisors and my enemies. I don't care how silly you may think it is, it's how I feel!
Anyways, lets get to the credits!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: .:EMO-tions:. - * FENIA *
Head: .: fiore :. Mesh Head - Precious
Skin: .: fiore :. Doll - SPF 10
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Elektra - Black
Shirt: [Azuchi+Vinyl] - Free Gift Top Red
Chains: Blueberry - #17 Body Chain - Black
Panties: Blueberry - Oakley - #4 - Chain Panties - Black

Extras:

Tent (With Pose): Stockholm&Lima - Little Beach Fort -Lace - RARE - [A]
Lanterns:  .aisling. - Nasrheen Lamp & Roses, .aisling. - Nasrheen Lamp
Sim: Home

No comments:

Post a Comment