Saturday, May 21, 2016

Showcase: Flippant - Cameron

Hello Lovelies!
I'm back with another showcase!
First though... how are you all?! I know I haven't been posting as much, and I will try to get some more done. I might even do another post after this, we'll see I'm not too sure yet! ((Although I might just do a picture so be sure to check out my flickr. ))But let me know how you're all doing. I feel like I haven't been blogging as much but I just want to push out more quality other then quantity!
Alright, so! Flippant released another new outfit named Cameron. Fun fact of the day - Cameron is one of my nephews names! I love that name! This outfit is one hundred percent mesh and comes in fitted sizes and standard XXS-L however as with all mesh I would encourage trying a demo before use. I'm using it here with my maitreya body and it fits pretty nicely. The included, yes, included shoes are for slink and there is also jewelry! The included necklace and earrings are beautiful and compliment the outfit so nicely! One day I will have to find a good way to layer pictures so I can show you up close pictures without showing you tons of them! 
Because Flippant is great, there is a included hud with many different color options for the shirt, skirt AND jewelry. That is one of the things I love about Flippant! Not only are the clothes amazing quality but the coloring and in turn styling have so many possibilities! Plus, the fact that this outfit comes in separate pieces means that if you want to wear the shirt with a different pair of pants, or even the skirt with another shirt, that's possible as well. 
With Flippant I almost feel like its a real wardrobe! Mixing and matching is so fun and this outfit is a must have if you like to do that!
Alright, on to credits but definitely go on over to Flippant and take a look!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology- Turn It Up
Head: SOMEMORE - Saebom - mesh head - RARE
Eyes: SOMEMORE - Saebom - Eyes RARE Pack
Shirt: Flippant - Cameron Tucked Top
Skirt: Flippant - Cameron Skirt
Shoes: Flippant - Cameron High Heel Shoes
Jewelry: Cae - :: Phases :: Rings, Flippant - Cameron Earrings, Flippant Cameron Necklace

Extras:

Pose: !Bang - Floor Sits 2
Cat: JIAN - Kitten Collection :: Static ::
Tray: [ Zerkalo ] - Like A Bird - Food Tray
Cactus: The Loft & Aria - Troubadour Potted Plant
Trunk: PILOT - Storage Trunk
Rug: Kalopsia - Galaxy Rug 
House: Scarlet Creative - Mockingbird Nook

"And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
And sooner or later it's over
I just don't wanna miss you tonight
And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive"
- Goo Goo Dolls, Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment