Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hammie And Me!

Hello Lovelies!
I promised I would show you all this head and look how frickin adorable it is! It is from a store called SOMEMORE and I am so in love with them!I was able to get it at the SaNaRae Event which the current round ends on the 5th so hurry up! You only have two days!
It was so hard to get this head. I actually feel like a horrible person because I was saving up for two months for mothers day and then suddenly lost all of my self control and spent all my hard earned money on trying to get the rare pack of this head.... But, (after a bit of sulking on my part) I told my friends what I did and I honestly felt like I was confessing some horrible sin to them! Because my friends are the BEST! They also played the gatcha for me and guess what?! They got the rare for me! I love them so much! And I love this head! I do apologize for all the exclamation points but you can not possibly fathom how excited I am to have this head. This is how I have wanted to look for the whole five or six years I have been on SL. I'm so glad to be able to look the way I want. Really!
So, if you are playing this gatcha and wondering well if I win the rare... what do I even get? You get the head, of course! But you get a few different heads, each with a different expression like sad or sleeping or happy and even basic. There's also a wink which is adorable! The rare head pack, also comes with a makeup hud.
My friends also got me the rare eye pack, but you can use your own mesh eyes if you want to. I zoomed in really close to the eyes when I was bored last night and they have teensy little beautiful sparkles on them! UGH! I love it!
One thing I want to point out is that even with the regular heads, you get sl skins and Maitreya and slink appliers. So you don't have to worry about the skin not matching. Unless you have a different body of course like belleza or TMP. Personally, I use maitreya on everything, but you know that!
Okay, I think I gushed enough about the head!
Let's get to the credits before you get bored!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Immolare
Head: SOMEMORE - SaeBom mesh head - RARE
Eyes: SOMEMORE - SaeBom Eyes RARE Pack
Coat: The Secret Store - Sarah Dress Coat - Blueberry
Tights: Izzie's -  Sheer Tights
Shoes: Momento. - Buckle Ankle Boots - Navy
Hamster: dust bunny & OMEN. - hammies - curled hammie - grey

Extras:

Pose: GlamRus - Blooming Spring - 4
Palette: Fiasco - Palette Short Table
Ivy: 3D TREES - creeping ivy 2
Candles: .:revival:. - votives 1
Basket: dust bunny - getaway basket
Suitcase Chairs: dust bunny - story book living - suitcase
Side Table: dust bunny - folding side table
Roses: {anc} - sugar rose field yellow
 
Disclaimer: I usually link and credit everything, but to save on prims, most of the items in my picture were linked together. For that I apologize, and I linked everything I could. Please don't hate me! 

"I’m gonna make a change, for once in my life
It’s gonna feel real good, gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right...
As I turn up the collar on my favorite winter coat
This wind is blowin’ my mind
I see the kids in the street, with not enough to eat
Who am I, to be blind? Pretending not to see their needs
A summer’s disregard, a broken bottle top
And a one man’s soul
They follow each other on the wind ya’ know
’Cause they got nowhere to go
That’s why I want you to know
I’m starting with the man in the mirror
I’m asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
(If you wanna make the world a better place)
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change
(Take a look at yourself, and then make a change)"
-Michael Jackson, Man In The Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment