Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Showcase: Serendipity - Touch

Hello Lovelies!
I am back with another pose from Serendipity! I am so excited to show you this pose because it is super cute!  I will also include the vendor picture so you can see the bodies better. But this can be a cute couple pose or a sweet friendship/sibling sort of pose.
It is so soft and curious and even has a magical sort of feeling. I love it! Serendipity makes great poses and I've talked before about how well they work with mesh bodies and the sizing and stuff. But it is worth re-iterating. I've bought poses before that haven't matched up body proportions well and trying to take a photo with an arm sticking through a thigh is not only unattractive, but also very frustrating! Serendipity has such great quality poses and I really enjoy them. Check them out at the main store, or even at The {Pose Lover} Event as they usually have a few poses there.
XOXO
 

Get The Look:


(Mimi)
Hair:  pr!tty - Poca
Head: CATWA - Dyana
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Atelier Pepe - Catwa Annie - Light
Shirt: Blueberry - Group Gift - Tank Top
Rings: REIGN. - Darling Ring - Bear (Silver), Cae :: Phases :: Rings

(Scar)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Tristana
Head: LeLutka - Karin
Skin: Swallow - Georgie Skin - IVORY


Extras:

Pose: Serendipity - Touch
Tree (With Lemon): Little Branch - LemonTree.v.2
Sim: Orchard Heights Family Community


"Hold me
Whatever lies beyond this morning
Is a little later on
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before"
-Utada, Simple And Clean

No comments:

Post a Comment