Wednesday, May 25, 2016

True Loves Kiss


Hello Lovelies!
I hope you love my new fairy tale style post! I had a great time making it. This picture was inspired by a friend who I have had for awhile. We never really spoke much until a very interesting game of truth or dare led us to talking quite a bit. I love the twists and turns that fate can give you. One minute you can be on a long, winding road by yourself and suddenly find yourself kissing a frog! Let's see if he turns into a prince!
Now, as for the landscaping, I apologize for not having all the links. Most of it is in the credits but I have to say I was in a very bad spot and people kept coming in and out of my picture! Plus there were so many plants all connected. So, I did what I could. Most of you are here for the fashion anyways, right? Or to hear my lovely stories. Ha! Yeah, right. Anyways...
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: .:EMO-tions:. - *FENIA*
Head: .: fiore :. - Mesh Head - Precious
Skin: .: fiore :. - Doll
Dress: .:SF:. - "Rosalind" Gown - Pack 04
Rings: Cae :: Phases :: Rings, REIGN. - Darling Ring - Bear (Silver)
Frog (Prince!): Birdy - Hocus Pocus - Mr. Toad - Purple


Extras:

Pose: (no name) - Bottled Earth
Most landscaping: Studio Skye
Sim: TELRUNYA - Forest of Dreams -


 "And when I touch your hand
It's then I understand
The beauty that's within
It's now that we begin
You always light my way
I hope there never comes a day
No matter where I go
I always feel you so"
-Everywhere, Michelle Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment